This website is owned by Stichting Unrepresented Nations and Peoples Organization, a Netherlands-registered Public Benefit Organization (ANBI) (KvK No: 41156820; RSIN: 8020.03.539).
This policy explains how the UNPO uses the personal data that it collects from you when you use this website. The policy is regularly reviewed and may change from time to time.
What data do we collect and how do we collect it?
We may collect personal information from you when you use our websites or interact with us online in the following ways:
- Analytics on the use of our websites via cookies in your browser
How do we use your data?
We use your data solely for the purpose for which it is directly given. In other words: to analyze the usage of our websites. We do not use your data for any other purpose and, unless otherwise required by law, will not pass on your information to other third parties.
How do we store your data?
- Cookies related to use on this website are stored on our server, which is located in the European Union.
For all areas where we collect personal information, we use a secure server. While we cannot 100% guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us, we enforce strict procedures and security features to protect your information and prevent unauthorized access.
What are your rights?
You have a right to:
- Request a copy of the information we hold about you and update or amend it if it is wrong
- Ask us to remove your personal information from our records
- Change your communication preferences (e.g. with regards to our newsletter)
- Object to the processing of your information for marketing purposes (although, we reiterate that your information will not be used for such purposes).
You can contact us by sending an email to [email protected].
What is our cookies policy?
Cookies can be set by the website you are visiting (first-party cookies) or by other websites whose content we are hosting (third-party cookies), such as YouTube.
How can you control cookies?
Most web browsers allow you to control cookies and their settings, at least to a certain degree. You can typically prevent the setting of cookies and control the deletion of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser.